How to judge the quality of aluminum alloy doors and windows? It will take a long time to describe from various aspects, such as profile selection, hardware selection, glass selection, and selection, to introduce how to identify high-quality products and how to choose products that meet the national standard. Because of the importance of doors and windows, everyone is very concerned about the quality of doors and windows. In the case of ensuring product safety and performance, it is not that the thicker the wall thickness of the door and window profile, the better the product quality.
How to judge the quality of aluminum alloy doors and windows
1. Whether the profile design is reasonable.
2. Whether the airtightness and water tightness of doors and windows meet the standard.
3. How to configure the hardware, glass, and auxiliary parts of doors and windows.
If a door or window has an unreasonable profile design, and the water tightness and airtightness are not up to standard, even if its wall thickness exceeds N times the national standard, it is not a good product. At the same time, excessively pursuing the wall thickness of aluminum alloy profiles will definitely bring unnecessary waste of resources to the country, and excessively thick profiles will inevitably bring excessive prices and unnecessary expenses for consumers.
Features of high-quality aluminum alloy doors and windows
1. Aluminum material: the aluminum material used for good aluminum alloy doors and windows, the surface is smooth and shiny, without aluminum scraps, burrs, etc., the aluminum profiles used for high-quality aluminum alloy doors and windows, thickness, strength, and oxide film, etc., should meet the relevant countries The standard stipulates that the wall thickness of the main load-bearing members of aluminum alloy windows should be more than 1.4 mm, and the wall thickness of the main load-bearing members of aluminum alloy doors should be more than 2.0 mm. If the above standards are not met, it is inferior aluminum alloy doors and windows and cannot be used.
2. Glass: Toughened glass is obviously a better choice than ordinary glass. It has a strong impact on resistance and is not easy to break. Even if it is broken, it will break in the form of particles without sharp angles, which greatly reduces the harm to the human body. At the same time, Wanya is filled with argon gas, which effectively blocks the propagation of noise and has better sound insulation.
3. Hardware: The quality of hardware accessories such as hinges, door handles, locks, and pulleys is the key to ensuring the service life of aluminum alloy doors. The use of stainless steel hardware, bright color, no rust, scratches, and other phenomena, the most important thing is to use reliable brand hardware, Wanya optional imported hardware, quality is guaranteed.
4. Process: good aluminum alloy doors and windows, with fine processing, smooth tangent, and precise angle, no obvious gaps will occur during the splicing process, good sealing performance, smooth switch. If the processing is unqualified, there is a sealing problem, not only leaking wind and rain but also under the action of strong wind and external force, the glass is prone to bursting and falling off.
5. Auxiliary accessories: Sealing strips and tops are important accessories to ensure aluminum alloy doors, especially hollow doors. The sealing strip must have sufficient tensile strength, good elasticity, good temperature resistance, and aging resistance, and the cross-sectional structure size should match the aluminum door profile. The tops need to have good sealing performance, good waterproof performance, and dense dustproof. To sum up, choose a good aluminum bridge and window with broken bridges. First of all, we can observe the cut section of the profile. The high-quality products have low alloy section density, dark gloss, and smooth insulation strips. The thickness of the national standard product is large, and the coating has strong adhesion.
We are one of the top aluminium profile supplier & manufacturer, feel free to contact us any questions.
Post time: 2020-04-24